We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Highly Recommend - High Trust Selling

I'm not good at forcing myself to read.  I primarily read on the airplane, during the windows of time when you're not allowed to have electronics on.  Because of this, it takes me quite a while to get through books.  I'm working on improving this.

I am close to finishing this book, and it is excellent.  Definitely one of my top recommendations.  I would consider it a "must read" for both rookie and veteran sales reps.  I have put several tips into action already since beginning this book, and I intend to go back and re-read it very soon.  It's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment