We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Monday, March 7, 2011

I don't recommend

Last December I attended a conference in which Robert Stevenson spoke.  I thought he was great!!  He delivered a great message, kept my attention, and left me wanting more.  So, I visited his book signing table in the back after his session, and purchased this book........................

It was borderline painful.  The only thing that made it bearable is that it is extremely short.  There are good bits of info within it, and given the fact that you can get through it from cover to cover in a few short sessions............I wouldn't say that it was a complete waste of time.  But I won't recommend anyone spends their time on it.  The chapters are very short and choppy.........almost uncomfortable to read.

I will give another one of Mr. Stevenson's books a shot, because I thought that much of him as a speaker.  But, only one more chance...........with a short attention span.

No comments:

Post a Comment