We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Scramble

Some mornings get out of control, and I find myself scrambling just to get done the things I must get done and get out the door. To a lot of people this may be common and a part of their daily routine. But for me, this is far from normal.....and is a sure fire way to get me off my game.

For those of you who read my post from a few months ago titled "The Agenda" you can tell I'm a little anal about accomplishing tasks in a methodical fashion. Mornings like this morning don't flow with my plans. For sure, it is more likely to happen when I'm on the west coast due to a heavy workload coming in from the east coast and central.......which was the case this morning.

Some mornings I thrive in the scramble, and some mornings I get buried. Regardless, these mornings are generally productive, and provide an extra boost of wake-me-up. I just wish I could find a way to prepare for them. But then I guess I would no longer have to scramble.

**. Note to self: walking through the Las Vegas airport in flip-flops is a risky move. This means you must walk on the nasty carpet at the security checkpoint barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment