We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Want I Can

We all have a million reasons why we can't do something, or more specifically, why we can't sell something.  Every product and every company has limitations.  Those who focus on the limitations will not go anywhere.  You must make the most out of your strengths, focus on your benefits, and be confident in why you can sell.

I believe it's a defense mechanism, a built in excuse.  It's not my fault, it's the fault of the challenges in which I'm up against.  Wrong.  We can't let our limitations and challenges hold us back.  This is an endless spiral that leads to repetitive failure.  I want to hear why you can.  I know I can, and I have a million reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment