We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Inspiration Lost

Some days it's hard to get inspired.  Hopefully these days are few and far between, and when they do come, hopefully you can point to the root cause of your slump.  When you're having one of these days, what is the best thing to do?  Do something relaxing to pull you out of the slump?  Take a nap?  Fight through it and risk less than quality work?

I don't know the answer, but I tend to try to fight through it.  I do find myself making errors or being sloppy/lazy during this time.  Take this post as a good example, can you tell I don't have much in the tank?  Generally my root cause is lack of sleep, so I think it would be best if I just slept it off............but I don't see that ever happening.

1 comment:

  1. About time! Was wondering if you ditched the blog!
    I become uninspired sometimes, but I lean on some really great kiddos that remind me how inspiring life is!
    P.S. Can't imagine why you're not getting any sleep! Ha!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete