We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Evenings

There are so many gratifying things within what we do.  I'm sure I share the sentiment of many people when I say that one of my favorite things is Friday evenings when I'm in town.  The more challenging the week, the better Friday evening is.  It is the best sense of decompression.

For my family, Saturdays and Sundays are filled with events that keep us running and leave us tired when it's all said and done.  Friday evening for me is the time to put the phone and computer away, sit back, and simply enjoy family and reflect on the week.  I wish I could stay awake longer to enjoy, but I normally crash from exhaustion fairly early.

Now that it's 3pm on Friday afternoon, I already feel more relaxed.  I'm sure every person and every profession feels the same way about Friday evening that I do.

**  Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack all in the same chair at the same coffee shop..........equals........a very productive day catching up on computer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment