We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Monday, May 2, 2011

I recommend

REWORK was recommended to me as an "outside of the box" business book.  I thought it was a great read, and kept my attention very enthusiastically.  You must go into it with an open-mind, and be OK with the fact that you will disagree with a large portion of the suggestions.  Simply by reading the introduction you will get an idea of the attitude of this book, with chapter titles such as "Meetings are toxic" and "Good enough is fine."

Regardless of the points that I didn't totally agree with, it was great brain exercise and lent different perspectives that I don't generally consider.  Plus it was entertaining.  Strongly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment