We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bonehead Move

How is it that we face important decisions, crucial conversations, and game-changing meetings everyday..........yet we can still make the biggest bonehead moves regarding elementary tasks?  I'm talking about the tasks that are second nature, that should have no impact on your day...........they should just happen, naturally.  Yet, you can lose your mind for a split second, give an answer that you (by nature) know is incorrect, and then carry on your business without thinking about it.

My guess is that this doesn't happen often to any of us.  But, when it does, it will knock you down a couple of notches as you recall how you let that happen.

Yep, it happened to me today.  All I can say is sometimes we move too fast, with our focus on the big picture, and our minds on strategic growth, and goals of business development, and many other "important" responsibilites...........we let little things slide by without much attention.  Here's to more attention on the little things!!

**  Here's what happens when my 6-year old helps me pack, and I ask him to match some black dress socks for me.  I should check next time before leaving town............but, I guess it could have been worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment