We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Social Animal - by David Brooks

This book hurt my brain, and actually destroyed my reading habits over the past couple of months.  I knew after a few pages that ultimately, this book was over my head.  But, I took it on as a challenge...........something new.  Several times throughout the book I wanted to toss it, but I pushed through, forcing myself out of my comfort zone.  But now, I have conceeded failure.  After 469 pages, out of 569 total..........with only 100 pages left, I cannot tolerate it anymore.  I will not throw good time after bad.

The book is well written, and very interesting, simply communicated on a level deeper than I care to comprehend.  If you're up for a challenge, dive in.  Let me know when you're done, as I'd love to know how it ends.

1 comment:

  1. Well, now I want to read it! I like a challenge! - Monica

    ReplyDelete