We are all salespeople in our own right. Some of us sell for a living, others sell/advocate on behalf of their passion. This blog is meant to share the trials, tribulations, victories, and lessons learned..............from one salesperson to another.

Monday, October 3, 2011

If My Team Can't Do It, Nobody's Can

If my team can't win. If my team can't overcome. If my team can't solve. If my team can't perservere. Whatever "it" is, you need to have the best team to accomplish "it."

The are so many different aspects of sales, and it's hard to be the best in every facet. Every team member has their own strengths and weaknesses.......and there's always room for improvement. I don't believe that a team is only as good as it's weakest link, as we're all weak in some respect as individuals. I believe a team is only as good as our biggest weakness as a whole.

As a team, we should all be identifying our weaknesses, and do what's necessary to improve upon them. Perhaps it's focus, or responsibilities, or resources, or personnel. Whatever it may be, it won't fix itself.

The strengths are what will pull you through to victory. Improving the weaknesses will only make the path to victory that much shorter and easier. As each weakness is improved, reevaluate and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment